Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 5: So tired of starting over!


I am here fed up with myself and the fact that I can't seem to change, but today I am.  This is a promise to myself.  I have to do this for me...change is not going to happen if I don't work for it.  It will be worth it!  I would say today is like Day 5 of actually sticking to my weight watchers.  I came across a weight loss blog about a week ago and I felt like God had sent me to her...because soon after praying about this hard addiction to food I found her through pinterest, coincidence I think not.  She gave me inspiration and hope that I could do it.  So here I am starting over for the LAST time!  Today I got out the Biggest Loser Wii game and made myself do two challenges and although I felt like my legs could barely hold me by the time I was done I was proud that I made the first step.    One day at a time...I can do this and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment