Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Still Day 9: Not on my A game today

Okay as you could see from my post earlier I am feeling a bit frustrated today.  I am fighting bronchitis and I'm having a hard time sticking to my exercise plan.  I just finished dinner and I'm feeling a bit guilty for how many points it was on my weight watchers.  I fixed what my hubby wanted tonight which let me tell you was not healthy.  I also had a poptart and a glass of milk for a snack rather than my usual fruit.  Okay so today I took advantage of my bonus points on WW.  Thank god for them, because if not I would be over on my daily amount.   I am going to wake up tomorrow and do better though.   I just have to keep telling myself  I can't start all over again so I have to keep at it.  Even through slip ups I have to just remember mistakes are okay, it's when you give up that its not okay.   I have not given up.  I think back to my dream I had about 3 days ago where I put on a button up shirt of my mothers and it fit me and even overlapped a little bit.  I want to be that women.  So tomorrow is another day and I will stick with this even through my bronchitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment