Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 10: So tired of this bronchitis!



Yesterday I ran into someone from my past and it stirred up some emotions in me and I ended up turning to food.  I still logged it and put it under my bonus points for the week and I didn't overeat like I wanted to. I am really having a hard time with this and I have to say these kids are not helping.  I feel like I can't do anything for me.  Here in about a month I will be adding college to this juggling act.  I'm worried I won't be able to do it all. 

I have decided today I am going to skip out on my usual workout today to give my body a chance to get over this bronchitis.  I feel bad about it but my cough is getting horrendous and I don't think the exercising is helping.  I just started taking my anti-biotics yesterday, but hopefully  tomorrow I will be able to start back up without hacking my lung up.  I am going to continue tracking my eating with WW until I am able to get my cough under control.  I just pray I can go back into the working out after taking a break.  : /



No comments:

Post a Comment