Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 7: Trying to keep up the motivation.


 Exercise:  Biggest Loser Challenge Boxing (20min)
Weight Lost: 4lbs
Weekly Weigh-in:  247 lbs

Okay 7 days in and even though my muscles hurt, I just completed my daily exercise. I did the boxing on Biggest Losers Challenge on light exercise for 20 minutes.  It was enough to get my heart rate up and get me sweating.  Andrew told me today that after i lose the first 10 lbs I get to get a good pair of running shoes and maybe then I can start running.  I'm praying I can get over the embarrassment and go out and just do it every morning.  I'm thinking in my head all the reason I won't be able to do it, mainly just the fact of people seeing me...why is this such an issue,  I'm making an effort to change...shouldn't that be a good thing?...but all I think about is my fat flapping up and down while I jog.  I have lost about 4 lbs already,  no celebrating yet... at 10 lbs I will celebrate.  10 lbs at a time, I will celebrate losing this fat from my body and becoming a healthier me.  If I lose 100lbs, Andrew told me he will get me a diamond ring.  :)  My goal is a little lower than that though I want to lose 1/3 of my body weight...and strangely enough I came up with that total from a dream I had the other night about going to a doctor and that is the amount he said I needed to lose to be out of danger for health complications.  So 167 is my ultimate goal, but right now my main goal is to keep at it and give it my all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment