Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 6: Sticking to it!

I just got done with my daily exercised ... I did two challenges on the biggest loser game today.  I woke up this morning with all of my muscles in my butt down to my knee hurting.  I did a lot of squats yesterday and let me tell you I am feeling it today, but I still went forward with keeping a plan and sticking to it.  I'm feeling very frustrated with Hope because I am just trying to do something for myself and I can't even do it because she keeps telling me she wants to dance and everything.  It almost makes me want to give up, but I can't start over again.  I have to do this for my health, which is very important to me.  My children are just another obstacle that I have to overcome.  I've thought about going jogging every morning but I'm embarrassed by the way I look right now to even attempt running in front of people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment