Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 63: is god trying to speak to me?

Which is worse: the pain of change or the pain of never changing? –Joyce

Make a commitment to not quit, to press on today and every day! You've got to go through to get to the other side.

Two of the saying posted on facebook by Joyce Meyer

 
In the past two days I have felt like God is speaking to me, trying to encourage me to get back into the commitment I made to myself.  I slipped big time.  I haven't counted my points in a week and I have eaten things I am not proud of.  I guess it's time to start over.  Rethink how I'm doing this.   I need to lose this weight.   I need to stop waiting for tomorrow to change.  Right now,  I am changing.  I will do this.  I can't keep slipping.  I need to commit myself to this, yet in the back of my head I am completely doubting myself, and I feel like I could care less, yet that's not completely the truth.  I do care, I really do.  I want to be a size 13, I want to be able to shop wherever I please and love the clothes I wear.  I want to be healthy and be a good example for my kids.  So tonight I pray that the Lord helps guide me through the day and make the right choices to get back on this path.  I need motivation,  I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment