Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 51: Downright mad at myself

I've slipped big time and can't seem to get myself back up.  I was doing so good for awhile and now...I'm not.  I feel like I can't do this.   I haven't been giving it my all, so I know it's all my fault.  I feel like crying.  I have a friend who started weight watchers 2 or so weeks ago and has lost 10 lbs.  I haven't lost anymore.  Mainly because I have been giving into temptation way more than I should and not tracking things when I munch throughout the day.  I'm sad and I can't stop looking down on myself right now.   I need to get myself back into the swing of things.  I started my week yesterday with sticking to my points for the day and not going over, but today I went out to a buffet and honestly I am angry with myself for saying yes to the idea.  Today I pray for encouragement, because I honestly feel like I can't do this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment