Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 42: back on track...again...


As of today I am 242,  I have been working on getting back down to my weight of 241 since I had a bad couple of days...again.  I feel like I'm on a roller coaster with my weight loss anymore.  I lose some, I gain some back,  I lose some, I gain some back...when will I just keep losing?  I need to keep my focus this time and keep the goal at hand in my sights and stop getting tempted, which means somethings just cannot be in the house at all!  I have to get back into exercising again.  I just can't get myself in the groove especially since Andrew is now working 11-7 all the time AGAIN.  I hate it I feel like I never see my husband and he never sees the kids either.    I'm praying that he can start getting better shifts again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment