Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 9: Trying to keep my head up



Although I didn't post yesterday I still stuck with my plan. We even ordered pizza last night and I stayed within budget with my Weight Watchers.  I even went out of the house to workout yesterday since I couldn't  do my normal session on Biggest Loser Challenge on the Wii.  I worked out for about an hour and a half with a 20 min break in the middle.  I did a brisk walk down to my mothers to pick up the bike and rode the bike for about 20 minutes and briskly walked back home.  

As for today I have been doing pretty well,  I'm a little frustrated with this damn cough I have from my bronchitis,  but again today I am going to make myself work out even though the thought upsets me.  I can't start over again, that's what I keep telling myself.  I'm having such a hard time doing this with my three kids,  and it just makes me angry when I think about the fact that I do everything for them and yet they won't let me have some me time so I can do this for me.  As I'm typing this Hope is having a massive fit about everything under the sun and the mere thought of trying to work out through that gives me the anger in the pit of my stomach,  I just wish they would cooperate a little better because this is hard enough without them giving me a hard time too.

Well I guess it's time to get to exercising, I hope and pray the cough doesn't get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment